Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Knowledge Check

Good Afternoon Everyone!

      I hope everyone's Monday went amazing! Ours had it's ups and downs but ended on a high note. We went to the Japanese grill, I WISH I could cook like them! I was so yummy though so I'll leave it to the professionals. 

      Also today marked the first day of the 5th 6 weeks. I have to say I do not like the 6 weeks increment thing. Where I Grew up we had four 9 week periods, which I prefer. 6 weeks is not enough time to give a fair assessment of your child's progress. If you live in Fort Worth ISD it was hard this year, to make the semester end before winter break the 6 weeks were under 30 day. I felt like Monkey was coming home with a progress report or report card every other week! 

      Any who, fingers crossed for and awesome 6 weeks! I am working on a lot of things for summer and we started summer vacation planning! Woot Woot! But until then I wanted to give you all something I made last year for Monkey. I wanted to see where she was truly at academically, so we knew what to work on throughout the summer. So I made her a Knowledge Check Test:



There is 14 pages total of work to be complete, half math and half reading.

This will help with getting an idea of where your student or child is doing well and where they are struggling.

Math has:
Adding with regrouping
Math Adding Facts
Place Value
Shapes
Money
Fractions
Word Problems
Time

Reading has:
Grammar
Constant Blends
Vowel Sounds
Verb Tense
Sentence Fixing
listening to reading 
** Not included** Also the one I made for monkey I had taken a Coloring page off google, that had a lot going on in it and had her write about what she thought was going on, **

Here is what the Place Value page looks like and a snip it of the Vowel Sounds page. 






To get the full Knowledge Check for free!!! 


Go to my TPT store: 

Let me know if it worked for you, and what you like and what could have been better or fixed! I love hear from you!

Till next time....

Thanks Bunches

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment