Thursday, March 3, 2016

It's My Friday... But Why Does it Feel Like a Monday?

Good Afternoon All!!

     I did not want to get out of bed this morning, I just wanted to sleep, sleep, sleep! Not only is my Husband awesome and lets me use him as my pillow, we sleep in an awkward upside down L shape way ( the way we sleep is never on those "What your sleeping position tells you about your relationship" articles). But I also have the cutest puppy (50lb puppy) that sleeps right next to me, and my senior citizen puppy (11 years old) who sleeps by my feet!


Meet, Zack, Senior on the left, Zoe, Puppy on the right

     Who would want to leave these 2 in the morning and go to school?!? (NOT I, yet I did :-/) But the best part is our "gardener" (Lawn man) came over this morning to cut our grass for the first time since October! I cannot wait to go home and see the nice cut grass!! Me and Zoe are going to play for hours! Who else loves the first grass cut of the year? 

     However, until I get home I wanted to give yenz ("Yenz" means "you all", I grew up close to Pittsburgh, yenz is slang from that region of the country, and it is etched into my sole!) the Number of the Day for the middle elementary levels. This is the number of the day I put together for Monkey for over the summer.


In Number of the day there are 40 day worth of problems. 
Each day there is:

A new Number, that is 4 digits
A subtraction problem with that number
An addition problem with that number
Multiplication 
Place Value
Rounding
Expanded form 
Expanded Notation 


Download it FREE at my TPT store



Hope you enjoy it, please let me know how you are liking it, and if you would be interested in more number of the day activities!


Thanks Bunches For Stopping By,
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment