Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Getting ready for SUMMER!

Hello hello hello,

     I hope everyone had a great weekend! Monday is over and we are on to Tuesday, one more day and we will be halfway through the week! I can see Friday already. Though I go to UTA (University of Texas at Arlington) and only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday so today is my Monday and Thursday is my Friday. Which makes it really tough because ever morning I wake up and don't want to go because I either just had a nice long weekend or am about to! (I have only missed one class and I was sick :-)

     But SUMMER is in the plans! I'm so excited for our trip to be soon. Monkey does not know when or where we are going so I am going to keep the destination on the DL, but round trip we will be driving for 52 hours!!!! and we only have a week to do it! With all the driving though I still want to keep Monkey learning, and her cousin is coming with us. She is is 5th grade this year, and I didn't think it would be fair to Monkey to have to do some school work when she didn't. So I am now putting together 5/6th grade activities as well. (I am so out of my league!) But I think it is coming along well. (I promise I am not working them to hard! Just keeping them fresh!)

     I started with some basics Number of the Day and Word of the Day 5/6/7th grade edition. So far I have completed the Number of the Day, working on the Word of the day. 

     The basic outline is to multiple a four digit number and also divide it. Then use either the number of the day or word of the day to create a word problem. There are 27 different numbers, so 27 days worth.



Download it FREE at my TPT store 

No comments:

Post a Comment